Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Tame Picnic


Did you know last Friday Mr Marks didn't pass it to me in  Gridiron, but he should have because I was open. So it didn't work out over There so then I went to Cricket And I Played it until we went for a swim.

when it was swim time I ran in to the water it was so freezing but I still went for a swim. After a while it got colder and colder luckily I got out because Mr Burt said to as well. so we went out and jumped into the nice steaming showers I had to share with my friends and my towel to because they didn't have a towel.

When I was totally Dry  I went to go play some TEE Ball and after a couple of hits it started to rain then i had a peace of apple  I stall had a fun day even tho it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.