Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Kidnaped by aliens








Once Upon a Time there was  I was sleeping  Something woke me up. Wole what is that It  looks like a alien ship? I think its coming to take me to another planet like Mars.


Ahhh don’t Touch me let me go where are you taking me. to another planet why what did I do to you. Next morning I woke up in a pet shop where are my I said the owner is a alien you're in a pet shop WHAT A PET SHOP ahhh.

This towheaded alien come in the store Looking at Me he said how much is this pet the owner say $20 dollars the alien said I will take him.The alien took me to his house and put me on a leash. My Brother Comes Dressed  as a alien He came to save me he took the Two headed alien gun and his spaceship The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.