Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

My run though the bush walk

Guest what we did on Friday. It has something to do with the Olympics we did Cross Country. It was like we had to run to Australia but lucky it wasn’t for real.


When I was running I was so hot that I ran with out no t-shirt.When I started running I past my friend Taka because he sprinted it at the beginning and he got tired. So I sprinted past him and started Jogging again. Then I caught up to Sione but then he saw me and he sprinted off like flash.


I  never seen him until I got to  the finish fine. I was huffing and puffing until the end. After I finished I went for a long drink of water.

I was So happy that I came 5th. It was better than coming last. I was Shocked when I heard her say I came 5th . I thought that I was in the finals I think I am. Because she said that she will take all of the people that come eight  and d own.

1 comment:

Faaiua said...

Hey Tame

I like that story a lot Tame. Nice topic words too. On the last paragraph you done a mistake where it says d own.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.