Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Swimming with Mr Somervillie

Did you know that We went swimming every day last week. It was fun because we got to play heaps of games with the tennis ball. We even got to have heaps of free time.


We were playing the coolest games ever. We were playing this game could dodgmen We only won twice. Because Mr Somerville was cheating he kept throwing the ball to the girls side. We told the girls to doggie it was funny.


When we got out of the pool we went to get changed when I was getting changed I was the first boy to get changed. After I got change I waited for Lee so I could use some wax. And then he came and I asked him and he said yes but take a little but I took heaps.                                                                                  

Thanks to Taniela for editing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.