Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tame Zombies disappears

Once upon a time I was playing with my friend. I was  playing on Tanielas tramp. It was fun because we were having challenges to see who could do the best trick but Taniela won because I had to go home.


The next day I went back to Taniela and then there was zombies in his house so then I ran back to my mum. When I got back to my house my mum was gone so I ran away to try look for my mum. But when I went to go look for her I ran past a shovel and then I picked it up and started running again.

After that I ran to my other mates house Sione But luckily he was still alive. I went to his house because his mum does lots of gardening and she has heaps of sharp tools like rakes and pitchforks. I Told them to grab all of those weapons and come with me to look for my mum.  


When we were looking for my mum we saw heaps of zombies. And then we ran up to them and started stabbing them but when Siones mum went to stab one of them one of the zombies came and eat her from the back. I started running with Sione and then we went to try hide When we were hiding  i seen my mum laying down with blood coming out.

And I started crying because she died. So we went to those zombies and tried killing them Sione threw his pitchfork and got one in the head. And we ran because they started running we ran anywhere.  ran to this shop full of guns.



To be Continued


























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.