Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Queensland Vs New south wales.


Did you know that Qld and Nsw played a game last night. I didn't watch it because i was too tired. I support Queensland because I like how they work as a team But Queensland lost. I was sad because i wanted Queensland to win. but they didn't newsouth wales just won by one try and one conversion.


We only got one try and darius boyd got that try. And johnathan thurston got the conversion. Nsw had two tries and two conversions. And Paul Gallen had a fight with this person from Queensland and after the fight Paul Gallen was on report.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi tame,

I like your story about State Of Origin. Did QLD loss from NSW. It was really cool when Paul Gallen had a fight. Keep up the good work!! :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.