Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Kelly Tarltons


Have you ever been to Kelly Tarltons it is a Aquarium. When I was on the bus I was excited because I couldn't wait to go to Kelly Tarltons Me and my friends were so excited to go and when we got there. I said Mr Marks where are we going and he said we're going to the park.

After the park we went to Kelly Tarltons when we were inside I was happy and I ran down the stairs. I went to look at everything and I saw a dinosaur skeleton I was looking at its ribs it looked funny. Then I went to see the penguins they were swimming around in the freezing water it was so cool.

After that I went to look at the penguins that was on the ice there was a penguin that tried to follow my hand. I was waving it up and down up and down then there was this other penguin that was trying to be the tallest penguin there but he was too small.

And these are some of the photos that we took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.