Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Rugby League


Yesterday I played at the Auckland Champs for Rugby League. When I got there I was excited Because I have never played at the Auckland champs before. I was playing for the under 45kg team I was so nervous and excited at the same time Because there was big people that looked like they were supposed to play for over 45kg.



When my first game started I got the first two tries for my team and then I got another one try before the hooter went.
I was trying to get a runaway try and I did. It was against Red Beach. There was a tall boy and he was getting all the tries for Red Beach But when he got sent off I was getting runaways.

I got five tries in total Three in the first game one in the next game after the first game and one in the last game. I was trying to dive for a try but i didn't want to I might of knocked it on.


My favourite player in Rugby league is Matthew Bowen. He plays for the North Queensland Cowboys I like Matthew Bowen because he is one of the fastest players in Nrl. This is why I like Matthew Bowen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTr4F__U8s




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.