Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Cross Country FunRun

On Thursday we had a special event it was cross country. I was racing in the 10 year old boys. When we got called up to race I was so nervous. When Mr Jacobsen said GO!! We all ran as fast as we could but I was just jogging it because I didn't want to get tired fast.



But then I tried to catch up to Lee he was leading the way I got tired I started to walk. Then I sprinted up to my friend Taniela and then me and him was jogging the whole way. But at the end he Sprinted to the finish line and bate me. I didn't come first,second or Third. I think I came twelfth.


Then I went to watch the Year 7 girls they had to do two laps of what we done that would've been tiring. I would have been walking on the second lap. This Girl Chloe came first out of the Year 7 girls.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.