Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Eden park rippa rugby finals

Did you know Tomorrow I have a rippa rugby game. I am so exited because we are going to Eden park tomorrow. And I heard the from the girls from my school they said that the field was slippery and  when they played some of the girls slipped on the grass. 

I am very exited because I cant wait until tomorrow. tomorrow we get to play against other school like the north land and the south and the west. I am nervous because I think I might slip and hurt myself. 
This is what Eden park looks like. It is very big

2 comments:

Lesieli Vala said...

Hi Tame,
Now, I know that I don't comment on your blog, but I was so surprised by your story that I decide to comment on it, I laugh when you were talking about you being so nervous and you think you might slip!.

Great job, keep blogging

Stevenson said...

Hi Tame,

You have made a really good recount about Rippa Rugby. Was did it fell like when you got there? Well if it was me I would feel so excited.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BUDDY!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.