Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Minecraft


Have you ever played Minecraft before? You can play Minecraft on a xbox360 and you can also  play Minecraft on a computer. It is very cool because you can build your own house. Sometimes when you're building your house you can get stuck and when you're stuck you got to find a way out.



The first time I played Minecraft I went to this black spider. I thought it was a fake spider but it was real. And I didn't know what to do so I ran away to get my golden sword to try kill it. When I ran away














I got my sword out and killed the spider it was hard. When I killed it I joined my friends server and they were killing creepers .This is a creeper a creeper is a zombie and they can kill you. When I was in my friends server I went looking around for some wood and then I saw my friend building a mansion  it looked cool.
I like Minecraft because you can join your friends and you can kill them to it is very fun I like playing Minecraft.



I thought Minecraft  would be boring but when i played it I always wanted to play it. I have never played it on xbox360 I have only played it on Computer.1



1 comment:

Ata said...

Thanks Tame
for posting this on your blog I like playing Minecraft to and I never new you can play on xbox360 keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.